Slow cooker Sirloin Sandwiches
6 Hours 20 Min.
- 8 D’Italiano® Brizzolio Sausage Rolls
- 1 beef sirloin tip roast (2 pounds), cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 jars (11-1/2 ounces each) pepperoncini, undrained
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3 tsps. dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can (12 ounces) beer or nonalcoholic beer
- mayonnaise, optional
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
How to make
- 1 In a 5-qt. slow cooker, layer the beef, pepperoncinis and onion; sprinkle with oregano and garlic powder.
- 2 Pour beer over the top. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until meat is tender.
- 3 Spread mayonnaise on cut sides of rolls if desired.
- 4 Place cheese on roll bottoms.
- 5 With a slotted spoon, place meat mixture over cheese.