Buffalo Hot Sausages
- 4 D’Italiano® Brizzolio Sausage Rolls
- 57g blue cheese
- 57g sour cream
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 4 honey-mustard sausages (or plain sausage of choice)
- Buffalo hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. crispy fried onions prepared
How to make
- Put the blue cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Stir through the celery and season to taste.
- Cook the sausages following pack instructions.
- Split the D’Italiano® Brizzolio Sausage buns and fill each with a sausage, the blue cheese sauce and a drizzle of buffalo hot sauce. Top with the crispy fried onions.