Chorizo and Shrimp Rolls
- 4 D’Italiano with Gusto!™ Brioche Style Sausage Buns
- 1 Lb Cooked shrimp, medium dice
- 3/4 Lb Chorizo sausage, BBQ'd, cooled, diced
- 1 Cup Celery, diced
- 1/4 Cup Chives, finely chopped, half reserved to garnish
- 1/8 Cup Parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 Lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- Lettuce leaves to serve
How to make
- 1 In a large bowl mix together cooked shrimp, bbq'd diced chorizo sausage, celery, chives, parsley, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper, stirring to combine.
- 2 Lightly toast each bun.
- 3 Fill toasted brioche sausage buns with lettuce leaves, cooked chorizo and shrimp salad, garnish with extra chopped chives.