Jalapeño Popper Burger
While this recipe is a great summer option, it can be enjoyed all year long when you’re in the mood for some heat. They these Jalapeño Popper Burgers and spice up any night with some LARGE flavour!
- 4 D’Italiano® Original Crustini Buns
- 4 beef burgers
- 6 jalapeno peppers
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- ½ cup chives
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup cream cheese
How to make
- 1 Finely dice garlic and chives. Combine with cream cheese. Place in refrigerator.
- 2 Half and deseed jalapeños, then brush outer skin with olive oil, place on barbecue at medium heat for 5-10 minutes - or until grill marks develop.
- 3 Grill beef burgers for 15 minutes, flipping once.
- 4 Brush D’Italiano® Original Crustini buns with olive oil and toast for 1 - 2 minutes.
- 5 Remove jalapeños, burgers and buns from barbecue. Thinly slice roasted jalapenos. Generously smear garlic, chive and cream cheese mixture directly on top of burger - then top with sliced jalapeño peppers.
- 6 Serve immediately & enjoy.