Italian-Style Bread Salad
- 5 cups D’Italiano® Brizzolio Bread
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp sliced ripe olives
- 2 tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
How to make
- 1 Turn on air fryer to 350°F. Place bread cubes in a large bowl. In another bowl, mix oil, garlic and pepper; drizzle 2 tablespoons over bread and toss to coat. Reserve remaining oil mixture.
- 2 Place bread cubes on greased tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until crisp and light brown, 7-9 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3 Meanwhile, whisk vinegar and salt into reserved oil mixture. Add tomato, olives and herbs; toss to coat. Cool bread cubes slightly. Add to tomato mixture; toss to combine.
- 4 Sprinkle with cheese; serve immediately.