D’Italiano® Sweet Potato Sandwich with Roasted Peppers & Goat Cheese
- 4 D’Italiano® Original Sausage Buns
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, packed in oil, drained
- 1 cup goat cheese
- Arugula for garnish
How to make
- 1 Thinly slice sweet potato and toss in olive oil and salt. Wrap in tin foil and place on barbecue on medium to high heat. Cook for 15 minutes or until sweet potato is soft.
- 2 Toast D’Italiano® Sausage Buns.
- 3 Remove buns and sweet potatoes from grill. Transfer sliced potatoes to buns, top with roasted red peppers and goat cheese, garnish with arugula.
- 4 Serve immediately and enjoy.