D’Italiano® Sweet and Spicy Turkey Cheese Burgers
- 6 D’Italiano® Brioche Style Hamburger Buns
- 1 ½ lbs. (675 g) ground turkey
- pouch onion roasted garlic soup mix
- tbsp. (30 mL) chopped pickled jalapeno peppers, divided 1/3 cup Kraft Garlic Aioli
- tbsp. (45 mL) peach jam
- 6 slices Kraft Singles Extra Cheddar
- ½ red onion sliced thinly 4 leafs fresh lettuce
- p. (30 mL) chopped pickled jalapeno peppers, divided
How to make
- 1 Combine ground turkey, onion roasted garlic soup mix and 1 tbsp. jalapeno peppers in medium bowl and form into 6 patties. Chill 1 hour.
- 2 While the burgers chill, combine Kraft Garlic Aioli, jam and remaining 1 tbsp. Jalapeños and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3 Choose your preference - either grill or broil burgers, turning once, until thoroughly cooked.
- 4 In the last minute of cooking, melt one slice of Kraft Singles Extra Cheddar Cheese slice on top of each burger and remove once the cheese is melted.
- 5 Lightly grill D'Italiano® Brioche buns. Top each bun with burger patty, top with sauce mixture, onion and lettuce.