D’Italiano® Mediterranean Burger
- 4 D’Italiano® Brioche Style Hamburger Buns , lightly buttered and toasted
- 4 chicken burgers
- 1 small red onion , sliced in to ½” thick rings
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ¾ cup sliced roasted red pepper
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- 8 basil leaves
How to make
- 1 In a small bowl, stir feta with oregano and set aside.
- 2 Brush onion slices with oil and place on preheated grill. Cook until softened and lightly charred on each side. Remove to plate and set aside.
- 3 Place burgers on grill and cook until no pink remains in centre. Remove to plate.
- 4 Top each bottom D’Italiano® Brioche Bun with onion, a burger, pepper slices, olives, feta, basil leaves and top bun.