D’Italiano® Halibut Fish Po’boy
Ready in under 30 minutes this D'Italiano® Halibut Fish Po-Boy is the perfect way to switch up your grilling game! Pro tip – You may want to make a few extra ‘cause the famiglia is going to love these. Check out this delizioso recipe featuring D'Italiano® Sausage Buns.
- 4 D’Italiano® Original Sausage Buns
- 4 small Halibut filets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha
- Cilantro for garnish
- Green onion for garnish
How to make
- 1 Combine mayo and Sriracha. Set aside.
- 2 Brush halibut files with oil, paprika and salt. Place on barbecue at medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes until grill marks appear.
- 3 Butter and toast D’Italiano® Original Sausage Buns.
- 4 Remove buns and halibut from grill. Transfer fish to buns, top with mayo Sriracha mixture, cilantro and green onion.
- 5 Serve immediately and enjoy.