D’Italiano® Grilled Southern Style Chicken Sandwich with Hot Honey
Bring some Southern flavour to dinner with this Southern Style Chicken Sandwich. A recipe that is sure to have you eating LARGE any night of the week.
- 4 D’Italiano® Brioche Style Hamburger Buns
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- ½ tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- ½ tbsp. salt
- ½ tbsp. pepper
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Red Cabbage
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup hot sauce
How to make
- 1 Combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs. Mix until well combined.
- 2 Toss chicken breasts in spice mixture until well coated.
- 3 Grill chicken breasts on barbecue at medium-high heat for 15 - 20 minutes.
- 4 Meanwhile, thinly slice red cabbage, combine with olive oil and rice wine vinegar. Toss until coated.
- 5 Combine honey and hot sauce, mix until well combined.
- 6 Remove chicken breasts from barbecue and place on D’Italiano® Brioche Style Hamburger Bun, top with a handful of red cabbage and drizzle generously with hot honey mixture.
- 7 Serve immediately and enjoy.