D’Italiano® Grilled Beet Arugula & Goat Cheese Sandwich
Switch up your classic grilled burgers with this vegetarian option. This D’Italiano® Grilled Beet, Arugula & Goat Cheese Sandwich is the perfect grilled lunch or dinner while enjoying a cool drink in the backyard.
- 4 D’Italiano® Brizzolio Soft Rolls
- 6 Beets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. herb de Provence
- 1 cup goat cheese
- Handful of arugula
How to make
- 1 Peel beets, toss in olive oil and herb mixture, place on tin foil and wrap.
- 2 Place covered beets on barbecue at medium high heat. Roast for 15 - 20 minutes, until beets are soft
- 3 Toast D’Italiano® Brizziolli soft rolls.
- 4 Remove buns and beets from grill. Remove beets from tin foil and thinly slice.
- 5 Place sliced beets on toasted bun, top with a generous amount of goat cheese and arugula.
- 6 Serve immediately and enjoy.