D’Italiano® Bruschetta-Topped Beef Burgers
Keep that grill going with our Bruschetta Topped Beef Burger recipe that is sure to have the famiglia coming back for seconds. Pair it with our Crustini buns, and it just gets better!
- 4 D’Italiano® Original Crustini Buns
- 510g (1.1 lbs.) Ground beef
- 90g (1 cup) Radishes (or French radishes)
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 Shallot (or onion)
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 Head of lettuce
- 120ml (8 tbsp.) Mayonnaise
- 30ml (3 tbsp.) Balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, ½ a red bell pepper, 6 dried black olives, 1 tsp basil, ½ tsp of dried oregano, ½ tsp salt, 1 tsp of parsley, the juice of ½ a lemon, 2 tbsp. of sunflower oil or olive oil, and ½ tsp black pepper Olive Branch spices
How to make
- 1 Pre-heat your BBQ, making sure to oil the grill first to prevent sticking. Halve, peel and mince the shallot and garlic and dice the tomatoes. In a large bowl, combine the beef, ½ the garlic, ½ the shallot, ⅔ of the spices and S&P. Form 4 patties.
- 2 Grill the patties* on the BBQ (on medium or high) for, 3 to 5 min. or until cooked through.
- 3 Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, 1 tsp of the vinegar, the remaining shallot, a generous drizzle of olive oil, remaining spices and S&P.
- 4 In a separate salad bowl, tear the lettuce leaves, and cut radishes into ½ inch wedges. In small bowl, combine the remaining vinegar, 3 tbsp. olive oil and S&P. Add the lettuce, radishes; and toss well. In a small bowl, combine the mayo, remaining garlic with S&P.
- 5 Grill the hamburger buns with a little bit of oil, or toast until golden brown. Transfer to a plate and keep warm.
- 6 Divide the buns between your plates and spread with the aioli. Top each bun with a patty and the bruschetta . Serve the salad on the side.