Cream Cheese, Prosciutto and Fig Sandwich
- 8 D’Italiano with Gusto!™ Brioche Style Thick Sliced Loaf
- 200 g Cream cheese
- 75 g Walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Brown sugar
- 8 Figs
- 220 g Sliced prosciutto
- Sherry vinegar
- Handful of arugula
How to make
- 1 In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese with three-quarters of chopped walnuts.
- 2 Cut each fig into round slices. Drizzle with sherry vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- 3 In a small bowl, add arugula and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Toss until mixed well.
- 4 Spread the cream cheese mixture over 4 bread slices and top with dressed arugula, figs, and ham slices.
- 5 Place remaining brioche slices on top.
- 6 Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and pack along with your other picnic favourites.