Blue Cheeseburger with Onion Chutney
Keep living LARGE by trying new recipes and experimenting with BOLD flavours. Try a Blue Cheese Burger that will even have Nonna asking for the recipe! GRILL on D'Italiano® famiglia.
- 4 D’Italiano® Brioche Style Hamburger Buns
- 4 Beef Brisket Burgers
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup blue cheese
- ½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 pieces Pancetta - diced
- President’s Choice® Black Label Caramelized Red Onion Chutney
How to make
- 1 Combine yogurt, blue cheese and vinegar in a small bowl and mix until well blended. Set aside.
- 2 Barbecue beef burger on medium-high heat on barbecue for 15 minutes, or until desired doneness, flipping once.
- 3 Once burgers are done, transfer to D’Italiano® Brioche Style Hamburger Bun, top with blue cheese sauce, diced pancetta and a dollop of Caramelized Red Onion Chutney.
- 4 Serve immediately and enjoy.