Tarts D'Italiano !
Recipe by Jessica R.
Ingredients:1. 2 pieces of delicious D'Italiano sesame seed bread
2. Pam cooking spray
3. Cheese...I used Allegro (lactose free)
4. 5 cherry or grape tomatoes diced or 2 slices of feild tomatoes diced.
5. 1 tsp oregano (which is very high in antioxidants)
DID YOU KNOW? 1/2 tsp of oregano has as much anitoxidants as 3 cups of fresh spinach. Another reason to go Italian :)
Directions:1. Spray one side of each slice of bread with Pam and set aside in frying pan.
2. Dice tomatoes in a bowl and add oregeno. Stir until mixed and tomatoes are seasoned.
3. Shred some cheese and mix with tomatoe and oregeno mixture.
4. Pour onto bread, cook up medium until each side of bread is golden brown.
® WESTON BAKERIES LIMITED, TORONTO, CANADA M8Z 1T3, LICENSEE OF THE TRADEMARKS © 2011